12/08/2013

Guac Cherry Toast



Another simple and tastey recipe! 

What you'll need:
- Toast 
- 1/2 mashed avocado (not in season but still good imo) 
- 3 chopped cherry tomatoes 
- Lime juice
- Onion (red, or here I didn't have red onions so I used green onions) 
- Black pepper 

How to:
Toast your toast the way you like it - I love it a bit crunchy. Next time you buy bread try different types like rye or multigrain not just plain white.

Mash the avocados, add in chopped cherry tomatoes and onions, freshly squeezed lime juice to taste (I used half a lime), and black pepper to taste. 

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

olga said...

Great recipe, love your blog, very interesting!
I will be glad if you visit my blog.
Olga from
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Jay said...

I'm gonna try this, looks bomb.